We are seeking an energetic and motivated Commercial Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for shipping, with an excellent track record.
Best in the industry
- Responsible for negotiating and filing short-term and long-term contracts with liners to protect the business’s interests in terms of price and space.
- In charge of procurement including ocean freight and related services such as transportation, CHA, and CFS.
- Price quotation for import/export (sea/air) inquiries received from the sales department.
- Responsible for pricing all ocean/air freight RFQs and tenders, both short-term and long-term.
- Attend to key customers and coordinate with liners, clients, and CHA team (internal or outsourced) for clearance.
- Provide quotations to clients or sales personnel as per requirement.
- If a quotation is approved, share details with the CS/OPS team for booking.
- Process for Delivery Order (DO) after receiving a booking number from the CS/OPS team.
Send the DO to the customer and handle any issues with the invoice from liners.
- Instruct the accounts department with the invoice and send updated daily sales reports and monthly revenue reports.
- Monitor the performance of the CS and OPS departments.
- Performs all other duties as assigned and requested by management from time to time.
- Proven track record of work.
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
If you have discharged similar responsibilities in past and are passionate about the shipping industry, we would love to hear from you!